Sunday, September 03, 2006

One of the things I like about being manic is I’m more creative and can stay motivated. Now instead of eight to ten hours on the computer I’m back to the same amount of time in front of the television. I have all these ideas and thoughts and absolutely no motivation. I’m at that point in my period that everyone around me annoys me just by breathing. I love the kids but damn they get on my nerves. They think they know everything and I don’t know anything. They just get on my nerves.

I do feel positive about my appointment with the shrink yesterday. Aside from all the frustrations yesterday I did do well at the all day inquisition.

I need a new profession. I’m thinking of computer programming. I’ve studied a little and I’m sure I would be good at it. I wouldn’t mind a job at home as long as the kids were not here to get on my last nerve.

Only a few minutes and I’ve lost interest, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: