Tuesday, September 05, 2006

www.phrenology.org

Phrenology is an interesting subject. The real scientific Phrenology, which established a direct link between the morphology of the skull and the human character, was discovered by the Austrian physician Franz Josef GALL (1758-1828). Gall put the foundations for an anatomic caracteriology. He was one of the first to consider the brain as the home of all mental activities.

One of the claims of phrenology is that the area down and behind the ears is associated with physical desire. If the area is larger the physical desire is larger. It’s weird but I noticed that while I’m pretty much always desirous of physical love, sometimes when I’m premenstrual I’m downright horny and insatiable and at those times that place behind my ears actually swells uncomfortably.

I came across the phrenology stuff looking for some hormonal reason for the swelling and accompanying increase in desire. Neat the stuff you can find on the internet.

www.phrenology.org

No comments: