Monday, August 14, 2006

I deleted some blog entries

I deleted some entries today. Mostly the ones about the traumatic experiences in my life. The main goal of this blog was to express those experiences and hopefully get some healing from that. I believe that goal has been met.

I never imagined all the positive feedback I would get. I wonder if it was the the experiences themselves or the way I wrote them. I thought I might try my hand at some fiction.

I left most of the bipolar updates for both my coworkers and those who might be helped with their own illness or that of a family member.

And I left the spiritual stuff because when I read it again it lifts me up.

I think I want to add recipe's and some photo's that I've taken and I still need to write about my aunt who has been my angel. Oh yeah and why the turtle means so much to me.

No comments: