Monday, July 24, 2006

Doc update

My mind is too fast today. I have spent all day, except for when I went to the doctor(s), messing with this new MP3 player you will find on your right. I think it's all good now, at least all the songs are playing on my computer.

Well according to both my docs I'm still too hypomanic. I guess spending up to 10 hours on the computer and not being able to sleep even with sleeping pills qualifies. And the 90 mile an hour talking and changing subjects might have had something to do with it. I don't know, I just feel comfortable here at my computer, whether I am reading or writing or trying to figure something out. When I get up I get restless, I can't even sit still for TV, and before you couldn't get me up from the couch.

So far doc has upped my Lamictal, stopped the Welbutrin(thank goodness), added a sleep aid to my nightly cocktail and upped my lithium. I hope I even out soon.

I hope you enjoy the music. I picked a variety so if you don't like what's on just click away and find something you do like. Most of these songs have some sentimental value to me and others are just beautiful pieces of music.

Okay well my brain is mush, I have to take my pork chops from the oven(yum yum) and settle down for my Monday night programming. Oh did I mention I'm a great cook, I'll have to share my lasagna recipe with you sometime.

1 comment:

CDF said...

You know, I wouldn't miss any of this. Great choice of music, I even put one of your songs on mine. Keep it up.