Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just feeling blah

I just don't even know how I feel today. I know I don't like that seroquel my doctor gave me. Sure it makes me sleep. I slept 12 or 13 hours last night and I just feel blah. Last week or so I have been sleeping about 8 hours, so it's not like I wasn't sleeping I guess I wasn't sleeping deep enough or something. Even though I slept late I was still here as soon as I woke up. I have been adding music to my mp3 player all day. It's bothering me that it is still playing mostly songs I already had on there, it's suppose to be random and I want it to play some of the newer songs.

I'm trying to get my son to let me put some of his poetry on here. His stuff is so full of feeling. He didn't say I couldn't he just said he doesn't know where they are. He said he has a blog maybe he will let me link to it.

I couldn't resist taking a pic of my babies last night. They just looked so cute.

My heart just isn't in it today.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We all have those days....