Saturday, July 22, 2006

hey ya'll

I feel so motivated today. I got up early to work on my finances. They really suck, I did my manic shopping and didn't pay my house note. On top of that I have tons of medical bills for myself and my son. I forgot it's Saturday and I've been trying to call people all morning to make arrangements to take care of everything. I finally realized it was Saturday and I wasn't going to get anybody on the phone. I didn't even get mad, not to much any way. lol

I decided to try a post that wasn't so freakin dark. I have my musicmatch open and listening to some tunes. One of my lady friends at work turned me on to Buckcherry especially the song 'Crazy Bitch', it's our theme song.(beware it is explicit). I also like their tune 'Next 2 You'

When I'm really pissed I jam to Limp Bizkit's 'Break Stuff'(very explicit).

Lets see, umm, I love Santana old stuff and new stuff. I like R&B old school and new school. I'm not a real fan of country but I did have an album by Lonestar. I like the country from the 70's. My parents always listened to a great variety of music. I love Bach, Mozart and Beethoven. I have a piano and I am self teaching when I take the time.

I had my metal days, Manowar, Iron Maiden, Megadeath you know the 80's. Oh Queensryche one of my all time favorites their old stuff not the newer stuff, I was listening to them before anyone even knew they existed.

Lets see, Styx loved 'em until Kilroy, that was bad and never got better.

I guess I just like most everything or some of everything anyhow. (make sense?)

I'm having this issue with my index, I want to show the title of all the posts. It's messed up,at least for me, that the beginning is at the end. I think some of it builds on each other and all the titles should always be there. I finally figured out that if you click on the oldest one on that page that the index then shows the previous posts, but that's confusing, at least to me but then I had been sitting at the computer all day, and I mean all day. okay subject over

Got Queensryche on, OMG Geoff Tate can freakin sing. He even screams on key. His range and stamina are incredible. Me and the boyfriend that I had when Queensryche came out use to put them on then get it on. Maybe that's why I'm getting aroused. ha ha

I think I'm way to chipper today. I hope it's genuine and not an escalation to worse mania. It sucks to feel good and not know if it's good good or bad good. arrggg

I think I'm hungry but I'm not sure. Well I guess I'm off to forage in the kitchen. I will probably, most definitely, maybe be back later.

1 comment:

CDF said...

Hey there. Thanks for linking with me. I love this post, as it's about your musical tastes. If you'd like, E-mail me at the address on my blog and I'll try and give you detailed instructions on how to put the music on yours. I love your writing, keep it up. I started mine as a painkiller, but it's far beyond that now. Hope your's works the same way!! Later