Thursday, July 20, 2006

Doctor update from 7/19

Well, called psych after lunch on the 18th. I had gotten sent home from work. I wasn't ready to go back. I thought I could handle it and I really needed to be around some people and doing something besides obsessing over every little thing. I couldn't handle it, I was agitated to the extreme and was not under control of my emotions. I seem to remember telling someone to bite my ass but I can't remember who or why. I went form wanting to do bodily harm to someone to crying then feeling drained and starting all over again. I really wanted to make some curtains for my kitchen windows. I couldn't' get my step ladder to work right so I threw it across the room. But I did get it to work. I made all my measurements, got my sewing machine out and then discovered I didn't have as much material as I thought I did. I know that all sounds not so unusual. We all go through it. But I was so angry I was afraid to leave the house because if someone was to piss me off I might have to hurt someone and I don't want to do that, I felt like I had no control. You can't understand it if you haven't been here. Anyway, yesterday she adjusted my meds again, took away Welbutrin, she said that can cause the anger, violent reaction. I have to be off from work for a month and I go back to see her in three weeks.
Yesterday I couldn't find my stapler. I've only been awake for 15 minutes.

1 comment:

CDF said...

I understand about the Welbutrin. My firey redhead got even more so when she was on it. She'd come home from work, walk in the door, look at me and say "And just what the fuck did you do all day?" So I understand that perfectly. Her doctoe took her off of it, too. Good Luck!!!